Otakutech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otakutech

Anime And Video Games

HomeNews & MoreGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ever liked an Anime, and then it started to suck?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Okami54
Administrator
Administrator
Okami54

Ever liked an Anime, and then it started to suck? Empty
PostSubject: Ever liked an Anime, and then it started to suck?   Ever liked an Anime, and then it started to suck? I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Has anyone ever watched an anime almost all the way and then about 2/3's of the way through it seems rushed, and is sort of hard to enjoy the last of the show?
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/otakutech54/
Disgaea_Phantasm
Disgaea_Phantasm

PostSubject: Re: Ever liked an Anime, and then it started to suck?   Ever liked an Anime, and then it started to suck? I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:50 am

I quit watching Bleach went it got to the Huco Mundo part
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/65972/
Gamemaster1379
Administrator
Administrator
Gamemaster1379

PostSubject: Re: Ever liked an Anime, and then it started to suck?   Ever liked an Anime, and then it started to suck? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:48 am

While Death Note was a great anime, after the death of L, I found it to be exactly as described. About two-thirds of the way through, they skipped several years, the characters had little resemblance to their counter-parts from years past--and they introduced new villains and other side characters unnecessarily...and it was just too rushed to as enjoyable as the first 20 some episodes were made to be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.1379tech.110mb.com
Ire
Ire

PostSubject: Re: Ever liked an Anime, and then it started to suck?   Ever liked an Anime, and then it started to suck? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:42 am

Chrono Crusade is a perfect example of an anime I really got into, and then the ending was completely S-T-U-P-I-D! Both main characters died together! And they didn't even want to die! You just absolutely hated the director of the anime, probably even the creator--if that was how it was supposed to go.

And Trigun! I love Vash the Stampede, but let's face it. If you pick up a manga book of Trigun, it starts out pretty solid, but it's obvious they rushed to end the anime because they ran out of plot!

And let's not forget Trinity Blood. I absolutely thought that was an awesome series--until it was obvious someone ran out of storyline once again. You never find out what happened to the blond priest's sister he spends the entire series looking for. And the fight between Caine and Abel isn't resolved. They just fly off at the end. And Esther becomes a princess, but who can say what she did to stall the fighting between the humans and vampires?

There. I just gave you three examples of anime series with great characters, but a thin plot with plenty of questions to be asked.
Back to top Go down
Disgaea_Phantasm
Disgaea_Phantasm

PostSubject: Re: Ever liked an Anime, and then it started to suck?   Ever liked an Anime, and then it started to suck? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:29 am

Ire wrote:
Chrono Crusade is a perfect example of an anime I really got into, and then the ending was completely S-T-U-P-I-D! Both main characters died together! And they didn't even want to die! You just absolutely hated the director of the anime, probably even the creator--if that was how it was supposed to go.

Woah, woah there should be a rule for not spoiling series' even if we've seen them from start to finish. There is a "hidden/spoiler" button my friend... I thought that part of the ending was good. She knew her fate as soon as she
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/65972/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever liked an Anime, and then it started to suck?   Ever liked an Anime, and then it started to suck? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever liked an Anime, and then it started to suck?
Page 1 of 1