Share | 

Lost Forever (Chapter 7)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam Fix
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Lost Forever (Chapter 7)   Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:30 am

They told me that my brother was going to a town that was not far from here. They also said that he was looking for me. I asked them how he knew I was out looking for him. They said that the town was called Woodhand they said that you would not miss it when you walk for the south.

So I started out trying to get to Woodhand and when it was about 3PM I seen what they was talking about that you could not miss it. There was a big Wooden Hand in the middle of the town. When I walked in the town a man walked up to me and said that I should not go to downtown because there was a big fight going on with the town’s people and the government people. I asked the person if he seen my brother and he said yes he was in the old fire station.

So I started to head to the fire station and when I got to it I went in the door. That’s when I saw something that I would never see in my life it was my Great Grandpa. My Great Grandpa is a person I never seen till the nukes fall. I went up to him and started talking to him and he said that I better get the hell out of here as fasts as I could. I asked him why and he said that my brother has gone mad and he is going to set a nuke off in the town that’s what he’s going to head out at this time. I asked them why he would do that and he said that he would not be able to make the network if the Government people were in this town that the head server was going to be at. I said that it he set a nuke off wouldn’t it damage the building and he said that he was going to do it farther away.

Then I seen him the person I been looking for all this time and he did not look happy that I was there. He said that I shouldn’t have left the housing project because here it is very hard to live. I then said that I would be easier if you did not kill almost two thousand people in one town.
That got him really mad and he said that that’s not why he’s doing this. It’s because everyone in Illinois will be safe. I said how you are going to keep people safe if you are going to kill lots of people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.weebly.com/weebly/main.php#

Lost Forever (Chapter 7)
Page 1 of 1