Share | 

Lost Forever (Chapter 2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam Fix
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Lost Forever (Chapter 2)   Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:03 am

After studying the map I look out side and it was getting dark. So I went up stares and sleep on the bed. The night sounded so bad I heard screaming noises. Thank god that is morning its time to get ready to go to Chicago to find my brother. I don’t under stand why the ground is still brown. When I was walking I seen some thing in the distance it look like a settlement.

I was walking closer and something in a big suit said “hold what are you doing out here” and I was trying tell the thing that I was from the under ground housing place, It seemed like it didn’t care. After it let me pass in the settlement I asked a man that went by Old Harry the said it was a guard from the government, I went In a bar in the old settlement and asked the bartender if he seen my brother. He said to talk to that man in by the window.

When I went up to the man he knew who I was. He told me that my brother was trying to find a way that they can get a computer network up so people can get a hold of people if they were in trouble. The man told me that my brother was going to a place 15 miles away from her I showed me the map and he said that the map was from one of men that was helping him.

Its now dark again so I rented a room in the inn. It was around midnight and I heard lots of shooting and screaming. People were saying that the bandits are attacking. I looked out side and seen lots of people getting killed.

Now its morning and I am going to head out it were that place is so I can find my brother. One of the guards stopped me one my way out and told me that there were lots of bandit camps out this way.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.weebly.com/weebly/main.php#

Lost Forever (Chapter 2)
Page 1 of 1