Otakutech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otakutech

Anime And Video Games

HomeNews & MoreGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Elder Scrolls V

Go down 
2 posters

Will this game be good or bad
Good
The Elder Scrolls V  I_vote_lcap50%The Elder Scrolls V  I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Bad
The Elder Scrolls V  I_vote_lcap0%The Elder Scrolls V  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
The Elder Scrolls V  I_vote_lcap50%The Elder Scrolls V  I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Sam Fix
Administrator
Administrator
Sam Fix

The Elder Scrolls V  Empty
PostSubject: The Elder Scrolls V    The Elder Scrolls V  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:19 am

Well just got some news about The Elder Scroll V. The game is going to be out 11/11/11. The game takes place in Skyrim. Nick Breckon confirmed that the engine Tech 5 Engine will not be used in elder Scrolls V. A rumor has it that Elder Scrolls V will be made with a new Game engine but the name is unknown. The Tech 5 Engine was the one that they used to make Oblivion, Fallout 3, and Fallout New Vages. The games had lots of bugs and glitches in them that were made with the Tech 5 Engine. Bethesda Softwork’s has released a Trailer for the New Elder Scrolls game. For more updates about The Elder Scrolls come visit us every couple Mouths.

Back to top Go down
http://www.weebly.com/weebly/main.php#
Tharax34
Administrator
Administrator
Tharax34

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V    The Elder Scrolls V  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:58 am

From what I've deciphered from the teaser, this will most certainly be set after the Oblivion crisis and after or during a civil war in Skyrim. The return of the great dragons will be an interesting turn of events in Elder Scrolls lore as well! Since they are most likely going to use an improved engine for it, it should look better than Oblivion. There are several personal things I would like about it would be a better story than Oblivion. Morrowind,in my opinion, was much more expansive and had a greater feel to it. I would like it if they got rid of the fast travel to add to the experience as well. One more thing would be perhaps a more expansive skills set and character customization. I really liked how the Dunmer and Nords could have facial tattoos and even facial hair in Morrowind. Having other skills such as fishing and woodcutting would also be a plus in my book, perhaps with the chance to build your own house. Lastly, I think it would be a much more expansive game if they had some sort of multiplayer involved. No I am not meaning an MMO, but perhaps you could invite your friends into your world like what the Fable franchise did in their games. Those are just a few things I would enjoy seeing in this game and I cannot wait until 11/11/11! The midnight release for this game will be a must for me and I hope to see some gameplay footage or a more revealing trailer come the spring! Also I too would like to hear about other peoples' ideas and suggestions for ES V: Skyrim.

~Tharax34
Admin
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/otakutech54/
Sam Fix
Administrator
Administrator
Sam Fix

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V    The Elder Scrolls V  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:39 am

Well The Elder Scrolls team already sad the it might and might not be in multiplayer and i would like if they add the old fast travel like in Morrowind. The only thing i looking forward for in this game is the Story line. I Would be great if they make it a little longer then Obivion but not as long as Fallout New Vegas.
Back to top Go down
Sam Fix
Administrator
Administrator
Sam Fix

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V    The Elder Scrolls V  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:49 am

The game has been under work off two year now and if any code was written is unknown. They might be starting to voice actors. It is still unknown if the game will take place right after Oblivion. Bethesda is hopping to have a E3 Trailer out in the summer. The Game will have Dragons in it and Bethesda said that it is not going to be a MMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V    The Elder Scrolls V  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls V
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Otakutech :: Electronics :: Gaming & Technology-
Jump to: