Share | 

Movies that give you the warm fuzzies.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tharax34
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Movies that give you the warm fuzzies.    Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:02 am

Many times have I found myself sitting around doing nothing or ridding in the car and just reminisced on a movie that I love but cannot see, due to not owning it. Sometimes I get caught up and just want to retreat to those places and live in the almost "perfect world" that it's set in. Some of these movies have included Aero Troopers, Spirited Away, and Howl's Moving Castle. I always remember about how mystical and wonderful the town that Spirited Away is set in or the beautiful, flowery meadows from Howl's Moving Castle. Sometimes I even get a tear in my eyes just thinking about them. Crying or Very sad

That brings me to to the question at hand. What movies bring a tear to your eye and just make you want to run home and watch them when you think about them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sites.google.com/site/otakutech54/
Okami54
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Movies that give you the warm fuzzies.    Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:33 pm

Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Castle in the Sky, and just about anything from Studio Ghibli. The animation in works by them are quite amazing, giving it a different feel, as to say, from others. It's nice having movies that are uplifting opposed to darkness and death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sites.google.com/site/otakutech54/

Movies that give you the warm fuzzies.
Page 1 of 1