Otakutech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otakutech

Anime And Video Games

HomeNews & MoreGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Death Note) Light or L?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Okami54
Administrator
Administrator
Okami54

(Death Note) Light or L? Empty
PostSubject: (Death Note) Light or L?   (Death Note) Light or L? I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:45 pm

From your opinion who do you think is smarter L or Light. Give a reasonable explanation for both people.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/otakutech54/
Ire
Ire

PostSubject: Re: (Death Note) Light or L?   (Death Note) Light or L? I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:39 am

I would say that L would have to be the smarter one. He kept Light on his toes for a good while, and proved to be someone not to mess with. Had he not died, there would have been a pretty good chance that L would have discovered that Light was Kira.
Back to top Go down
Disgaea_Phantasm
Disgaea_Phantasm

PostSubject: Re: (Death Note) Light or L?   (Death Note) Light or L? I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:50 am

Can there be a Team Switzerland and my vote go to Mikami?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/65972/
Gamemaster1379
Administrator
Administrator
Gamemaster1379

PostSubject: Re: (Death Note) Light or L?   (Death Note) Light or L? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:20 am

This is an interesting question, though I'd have to say more than likely L was the more intelligent one. Each of the two had their own weakness that got in the way of their intellect though. L, while extremely intelligent, had an anti-social--or just a lack of how to be sociable. He seemed to only understand hard facts. This, in a way, led to his downfall. Light, all his own, was too arrogant. His intelligence and capability to kill L by taking advantage of that fact made him arrogant and careless. This too, led to his downfall--but he was more of his own cause, whereas L was not as much at fault for his own downfall. To the best of his abilities, L often corrected his faults to the best of his abilities, where as Light [Kira] overlooked them, and thrived upon them.

An equally interesting question is who was truly in the right or wrong? Light or L?
Back to top Go down
http://www.1379tech.110mb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Death Note) Light or L?   (Death Note) Light or L? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Death Note) Light or L?
Page 1 of 1