Share | 

Legend of Dragoon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NogardDragon598
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Legend of Dragoon   Tue May 11, 2010 2:19 am

The legend of Dragoon cheers Ps1 game has rated many stars for its RPG gameplay and storyline with its 4-disc set and creative graphic art the story starts as a guy named Dart searching for a demon named the Black Monster. Twisted Evil As his journey proceeds and continues onward Dart encounters manly new lands and meets new friends as he concludes more secrets and treasures in his quest to save the universe and the world. pirat This game as won many RPG awards and several comments with its quick button action combat adn equip menu. With rates up to 5 out of 5 stars Like a Star @ heaven adn 10 out of 10 Like a Star @ heaven for its massive amateur and professional gameplay. Asside from its system the PS1, the PS1 has made many games and great graphics for such a semi-old system.

Any comments or ideas regarding this post please contact me at randygrider11@Yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Disgaea_Phantasm

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Dragoon   Sun May 23, 2010 7:25 am

Oh my GOD this game is so underrated, it has to be the greatest RPG of it's time. Even though I will say Final Fantasy will always top it, but handsdown when it came out in 2000, it was -the- best game out there, and in many ways still is. I have yet to see a game as motivating as this one with very few exceptions. I almost want a remake, but the original is so golden it would be sad if they so much as made one flaw. It also had impressive graphics for it's time, with the likes of Square Enix just a few steps ahead of it. The storyline is incredibly imersive, with many optional *hidden* sidequests like getting all the Dragoon spirits (you can actually beat the game without a few characters' spirits). The music is also incredible too which puts it up there not far from Nobuo Uematsu's incredible scores and compositions.

So yeah, Im like a huge geek for this game. Im glad someone out there appreciates it besides me. Holla!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cosplay.com/member/65972/
Okami54
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: I totally agree!   Mon May 24, 2010 9:56 pm

This is one of the all time greatest rpgs! The storyline beats all and the combat system is great as well. When it comes to Playstation 1 games...No Playstation in general, this games is all around amazing. I've beat it around 3 times and there is always something new to see each time around. This game gets two huge thumbs up from me! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sites.google.com/site/otakutech54/
straven
Otaku Novice

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Dragoon   Mon May 24, 2010 11:17 pm

Personally I have never played this game, but everyone i know who has played it thinks of it as a great game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sites.google.com/site/stravensgames/
Disgaea_Phantasm

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Dragoon   Tue May 25, 2010 3:50 am

Ive beat it a couple times myself, but yet to collect all the stardust things the lady gives you and that you find in various places.... probably going to replay it a 3rd time this summer.
Back to top Go down
Gamemaster1379
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Dragoon   Fri May 28, 2010 7:38 am

Very much agreed about the game being underrated, I'm saddened by any RPG fanatic who has yet to play this--and very much saddened by any who turn it down for something with higher name value, such as Final Fantasy. This game is a masterpiece lying dormant just waiting to be rediscovered. Who knows, after 15 years they redid Rocket Knight adventures for PC, 360, and PS3 (PSN store and Live store). Maybe they'll release this for the PSN store--or even for PSP through PSN store. I know it can be emulated on PSP, I have successfully done so through modding it--though the one thing I could honestly hope for is a remake with an updated engine and graphics...Or even a sequel--though given the ending...the ending didn't leave much for a sequel, however it has an extremely woven backstory for plenty of prequels.

@Disgaea, I've never 100% the game myself, but when it comes to RPGs, that sometimes takes the fun out of it--I just love going through the game straight. One minor disappointment was when I went through it my first time, I found out I couldn't get out of the moon to explore the world anymore. So my other playthroughs have tought me to make a second save prior to the tree. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.1379tech.110mb.com
Disgaea_Phantasm

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Dragoon   Sat May 29, 2010 12:21 am

They released Dino Crisis through the PSN again, so I dont see why they wouldnt this game.... eventually. In some ways, I dont want this game touched. Because it's such a treasurable nearly perfect game the way it is, I want to keep my vision of it the same. At the same time though, I want more of the game so bad that a remake or a prequel would be fantastic. I guess it all depends on oppinion.

@Gamemaster
It's sad you couldnt go back out at that point in the game, I wanted to level grind myself before fighting the final boss. It's funny though you can completely avoid the dragons in there while going to the final boss lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Dragoon   

Back to top Go down

Legend of Dragoon
Page 1 of 1