Otakutech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otakutech

Anime And Video Games

HomeNews & MoreGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Trilogy Rankings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NogardDragon598
Administrator
Administrator
NogardDragon598

Final Fantasy Trilogy Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy Trilogy Rankings   Final Fantasy Trilogy Rankings I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:28 am

Very Happy People know that the Fantasy Trilogy has gone a long way but there's sceptics trying to rank which ones are best. What a Face From 1 through 13 and more still to come the Fantasy Trilogy has inspired many gamers and won many rewards. Starting with number 1 which is the kickstarter fo the Trilogy giving less graphics for its system the NES yet alright for its first time gameplay. Now picking up an the storyline, Square Enix's best games are 7 and 9 which rank a 4 out of 5 stars Like a Star @ heaven and 10 out of 10 overall for their great gameplay and backslashing storylines, still the talking is only limited to text boxes the games are some of the longest Final Fantasy's ever cheers . Ranking up next is 10 and its sequel 10-2 that has only some special favors for their graphics which involve the evolution of their storyline except for 10-2 which hits the bomb of one of the worst rpg sequels ever made Evil or Very Mad . This game involves characters as girls and missions that suck in the top 13. Next is the online saga of 11 which hit home with its multiplayer action and racked up 10 out of 10 stars Like a Star @ heaven with Square Enix. As the last ps2 game 12 hits stores Square Enix starts thinking big with an x-box 360 version and playstation3. With 12 the gameplay changes from cutscene battle to field and area battles cutting the rankings with awesome graphics and an ok story it gets a 3 out of 5 and 9 out of 10. As the Trilogy halts a 13th game is made for the xbox 360 and ps3. Not much inspiration is involved with the movielike gameplay and amazing graphics surprisingly this bomb gets a 5 out of 5 with an ok 9 out of 10 for Square Enix ending the Trilogy cheers .

Arrow Any comments or Idea's Idea for this information please email at randygrider11@Yahoo.com.

lol![img][/img]Final Fantasy Trilogy Rankings Cloud_strife_full_by_Wen_JRFinal Fantasy Trilogy Rankings Ff9-vivi
Back to top Go down
Disgaea_Phantasm
Disgaea_Phantasm

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Trilogy Rankings   Final Fantasy Trilogy Rankings I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:28 am

Im pumped for FF Versus XIII
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/65972/
straven
Otaku Novice

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Trilogy Rankings   Final Fantasy Trilogy Rankings I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:29 pm

Personally, I love FF 7 for its storyline that has many twists and turns that you wouldn't expect in a Final Fantasy game. Plus the Characters are from a wide range of backgrounds.

For example:
Cloud- Ex-soldier member, Mercenary
Barret-Avalanche member
etc.

Kingdom Hearts did a good job I think of designing the characters but didn't do well with the backgrounds of the characters. For another example Cloud is not Sephiroth's good side or vice versa. And the movie Final Fantasy: Advent Children was good and it went well with the storyline of the game. The only game I had a problem with was Final Fantasy VII:Dirge of Cerebrus. It also has a good storyline but Final Fantasy games should not be shooters.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/stravensgames/
Disgaea_Phantasm
Disgaea_Phantasm

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Trilogy Rankings   Final Fantasy Trilogy Rankings I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:02 am

straven wrote:

Final Fantasy games should not be shooters

^ Agreed
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/65972/
Tharax34
Administrator
Administrator
Tharax34

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Trilogy Rankings   Final Fantasy Trilogy Rankings I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:08 am

I'm sorry, but this really bugs me when you use it. You use trilogy for every series when trilogy means three. But on the lines of FF I would have to say 12 and 13 are my favorites, due to their compelling storylines and complex characters with a ton of back story to them. They also have some impressive graphics and elegant music to match. If I had to choose a favorite in story it would have to be the nostalgic 7 due to it's immense world and complex plot.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/otakutech54/
Okami54
Administrator
Administrator
Okami54

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Trilogy Rankings   Final Fantasy Trilogy Rankings I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:30 pm

Tharax34 wrote:
I'm sorry, but this really bugs me when you use it. You use trilogy for every series when trilogy means three. But on the lines of FF I would have to say 12 and 13 are my favorites, due to their compelling storylines and complex characters with a ton of back story to them. They also have some impressive graphics and elegant music to match. If I had to choose a favorite in story it would have to be the nostalgic 7 due to it's immense world and complex plot.
I agree, maybe the title, Final Fantasy Series would be more relevant. And try not to add so many over-sized pictures, that can be a big aggravating to some viewers.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/otakutech54/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Trilogy Rankings   Final Fantasy Trilogy Rankings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Trilogy Rankings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Otakutech :: Electronics :: Gaming & Technology-
Jump to: