Otakutech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otakutech

Anime And Video Games

HomeNews & MoreGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update 6-15-11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam Fix
Administrator
Administrator
Sam Fix

Update 6-15-11 Empty
PostSubject: Update 6-15-11   Update 6-15-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:03 pm

Well its been a long time since we update the forums and it might not be updated for a long time. It look like im the only admin that post or updates anything. The sad thing is that I get on more then the Head admin. We been talking about doing some updates but I can't do them all at one time. This forums might take off in a few months when I can talk to the Head Admin but that is not likely. I guess what I'm saying is the forums are dead. Its hard to say that becaues I put so mush hard work in it and i would hate it to be dead. It also makes me sick that I put so mush work in this forums that no one thanks me for it.

If you want to go some where that is not dead like this forum is my website. It gets updated weekly and it is welcome to to anyone. thecomputergroup.weebly.com I will tell you something about my website if you come to it you will always come back.

Sorry to all the users that we did not give you the happyness of the forums and if we come back you will come back with us.

Nick Fortag
Admin
Back to top Go down
http://www.weebly.com/weebly/main.php#

Update 6-15-11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Otakutech :: Forum & Website :: The Bulletin Board-
Jump to: